CRM Operations Specialist
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a CRM Operations Specialist! This role will be part of our growing CRM Operations department. The Specialist will support the configuration and maintenance of CRM-based campaigns as well as provide CRM and Phone support to teams across several departments. The Specialist will also work within the team to achieve continuous operational improvements.
Candidates should have the following preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar technical role is required.
- Advanced knowledge of PC, Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software.
- Basic Troubleshooting LAN Problems (Ethernet, Wireless, Hub, Routers, VPN).
- Intermediate knowledge/expertise with either MS Office and/or Google Business Applications
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Outstanding teamwork skills
The role’s Responsibilities will include:
- Configure and maintain all technical aspects of new client/new campaign
- Provide daily support to law firm clients and their marketing teams.
- Provide user support for issues related to business applications such as CRM & Phone Systems. This includes setup, configuration, troubleshooting, user management and other general support issues.
- Assist in the creation and pre-deployment testing of workflow customization, report development and training documentation to support CRM Adoption, best practices, data management and reporting.
- Assist in defining, documenting, and implementing CRM-related policies and procedures
- Monitor & Configure CRM related items such as views, dashboards and workflow
- Special Projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.