Convergint Development Program (Multiple Locations Across US)
Who You Are
You have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues and communities. You are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability and delivering results. You want to join an organization with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home. You want to grow with us and deliver results as an exceptional sales executive or operations professional.
Who We Are
With 20-years of proven growth and exceptional performance, our mission is to be our customer’s best service provider. We realize the importance of diversity in achieving that goal. Our company was built upon a solid foundation of 10 Values and Beliefs which drive our unmatched culture, making us the #1 global, serviced-based systems integrator in the industry. We take great pride in protecting the lives and assets of our customers and their communities with the solutions we provide.
What you’ll do with “Our Training and Your Experience”
- Build relationships with existing customers and prospects to cultivate and identify new opportunities.
- Collaborate with premier partners in vertical markets and industries such as transportation, global/enterprise accounts, utilities, financial/banking, healthcare, datacenters, federal, state and local governments, and K-12 & higher education.
- Develop business opportunities, conduct needs assessment (customer site walks) and write proposals for system installation and service opportunities.
- Develop market awareness through networking, presentations, event attendance and industry associations.
- Partner with operations personnel to execute growth, development, sales and marketing of all solutions.
- Manage, oversee, and coordinate many aspects for small to medium projects of moderate complexity from award through completion of project.
- Translate a variety of customer needs / requirements into detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet Customer requirements.
- Effectively communicate project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required and maintains accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports.
What You’ll Need
- Strong affinity for problem solving.
- Desire to learn, understand, and apply solutions to customer challenges.
- Ability to build customer confidence and cultivate business relationships
- Proactively source sales & service opportunities.
- Ability to adapt to business changes with the ability to influence others.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Company Benefits and Perks
Convergint fosters a supportive, accessible, and inclusive environment in which individuals of different backgrounds and identities are able to realize their maximum potential within the company. We offer a variety of programs and exceptional benefits to all of our colleagues:
- Company Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Fun & Laughter Day Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Life insurance & Disability Plan
- Wellness Program
- 401K Matching Plan
- Colleague Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive salary and compensation plan
- Vehicle reimbursement plan
- Corporate Social Responsibility Day
- And much more…
Education: College degree, trade school or equivalent experience
Minimum Experience: 0-3 years sales, project management or equivalent.
Convergint is committed to a culture of Inclusion and Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
Visit our Convergint careers site to learn more about the company and the exciting opportunities available.