Bridal Stylist Intern
Seng Couture is looking for Bridal Interns for our new location in North Plainfield, New Jersey! We are currently seeking students to fulfill our Fall internship program starting September 1, 2022. All interns will be able to receive school credit! The ideal candidate will exhibit a welcoming and professional attitude while providing exceptional customer service. Interns will gain an understanding of the bridal retail business by learning and completing skill level assessments, plus doing repetitive applications under the guidance of the Bridal Manager and other managers in the store. Seng Couture has countless opportunities to apply within the company for career growth.
• Working on on one with stylists and assisting in appointments
• You get to handle every type and style of gown, see how they are constructed and learn to pin a fitting on real humans
• Keeping fitting rooms clean and equipped
• Greeting clients and scheduling appointments
• Helping brides dress
• Assisting fitters in pinning dresses
• Styling brides by helping brides choose accessories from our large collection
• Photographing fittings and making bustle videos
• Making reels about fittings and accessories to post on social media
This is a non-paid internship, Credits available for school if needed. We will offer a stipend once the internship is completed of $750. Length of Employment for Internship: This is a 3 month long internship, and requires attendance at-least 1 weekday and 2 weekend days a week for the duration of 3 months (Dates can be flexible with school schedule). Interns are scheduled to be in attendance from 12pm - 8pm during the week and 10am - 6pm during the weekends. Weekends are a must as that is our busiest time and is the best time to learn. As an Intern of Seng Couture perks include lunch on weekends, working with knowledgeable staff and room for growth!