Student Assistant - Budget Office
The Budget Office Student Assistant will assist Budget Office staff with systems maintenance, data entry, data analysis, and administrative duties. This position will provide valuable experience with various systems, including Workday Financials and Adaptive Planning. This position will also offer students the ability to apply relevant skills from coursework in Business, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
· Assist in the maintenance of Adaptive Insights by importing data, updating data mappings, adding/updating user accounts, maintaining reports, and entering data
· Assist in the reconciliation of Adaptive Planning with source systems such as Workday by validating data imports and identifying and researching variances
· Perform ad-hoc data analyses and related tasks as requested by Budget Office staff, including variance analysis, data cleanup, and research
· Assist in report creation, formatting, and data validation
· Assist Budget Office staff with other related duties as required
Candidates for this position should possess a strong interest in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics, information systems, and/or computer science. Experience with databases/information systems is preferred and experience with Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.