Interns and Co-Ops - 2023 (all departments)
Crestron Electronics continues to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we will have an exciting opportunities for 2023 Interns and Co-Ops.
The 2023 program will include Spring/Summer Co-Ops, Summer Internships, and Summer/Fall Co-Ops.
Tentative program schedule:
- Spring/Summer Co-Ops: January 23, 2023 -
- Summer Internship: May 22, 2023 - August 11, 2023
- Summer/Fall Co-Ops: May 22, 2023 - December 15, 2023
Candidates will be notified of opportunities to join one of our exciting teams in Rockleigh, NJ, Orangeburg, NY, Plano, TX. Roles may be 100% on-site, hybrid, or 100% remote. Ability to commute to and from one of the locations will be required for all on-site and hybrid roles.
Crestron Interns and Co-Ops can expect to be challenged with meaningful projects and tasks alongside professionals and subject matter experts in the field. Interns and Co-Ops are assigned a dedicated mentor who will be responsible for their development and acclimation to the company. Crestron will also provide a variety of training and networking opportunities to participants in the program, seeking to present participants with a comprehensive experience that enhances technical and non-technical skill sets and to prepare students for their professional careers. Crestron is an equal opportunity employer proud of its commitment to Diversity & Inclusion.
To learn more about internships and co-ops at Crestron, please visit the Campus Recruiting section of our Careers website: https://careers.crestron.com/campus-recruiting/
Responsibilities will vary upon role, department, and division. Interns at Crestron can expect to work closely with dynamic innovators and subject matter experts on relevant and impactful company projects.
Each intern will be assigned a dedicated mentor and manager who will be responsible for their development and training. Crestron's internship program is designed to prepare interns for potential full-time roles with the company after graduation.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a field related to the internship for which they apply. We will also accept applications from candidates graduating at the beginning of their selected term (i.e. a May 2023 graduate may still be considered for a Summer 2023 internship)
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire internship period
- Must be commutable to and from the designated location, unless the role is approved for remote work for the duration of the internship period
- Most roles will require permanent, unrestricted work authorization in the US without sponsorship now or in the future. We will consider international students for some roles.
- Technical skills will vary based on team, department, and division
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Strong communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive individual with a desire to learn, possessing a long term desire to work in the applicable department or space
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Positive, personable, and able to work cohesively with other across various divisions