Substance Abuse & Mental Health Counselor
Since 1968, Integrity, Inc. has provided comprehensive and successful rehabilitation services for individuals with a substance use disorder. In addition to our CARF accreditation, we are recognized statewide as a leader in addiction services. We provide residential treatment, outpatient treatment, and supportive housing for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses to prepare for ongoing community-based treatment and recovery.
We are seeking a Counselor Intern interested in working with the substance use population and combating the opioid epidemic.
· Provide brief screening and assessments based off of ASAM-3 criteria, manage linkage and referrals of clients to NJ Department of Health licensed treatment agencies and educate substance use services to all clients who are interested in treatment.
· Maintain accurate clear client communication on a daily basis, engage in crisis intervention as needed, serve as an advocate for the clients, and support the organizational goals for the outreach program, and mission through daily work.
Minimum Required Licensing or Certifications:
· Entry Level Counselor: HS Diploma/GED, Associates, Bachelors. Willing to work towards obtaining licensure upon hire
· Must have experience in addiction services, along with clients that have co-occurring disorders
· Must have a driver’s license
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY
Interested candidates please send a resume
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20 - 25 per hour